Thank you for your interest in receiving email updates from Michigan Open Carry, Inc. On this page you'll have the opportunity to signup for updates and also choose what type of updates you wish to receive.
- Our Legislative Alerts will send you alerts about pending legislation we are taking action on. Your participation in our State's lawmaking process is key to our efforts. Without you, our lobbyist is just one man when talking to our legislators. From time to time we will send you legislative alerts about bills that are important to your rights as a firearm owner and carrier. This emails often contain calls to action (request to call certain politicians).
Please click here to find out how to find your State Senate and State House District numbers. It may take you a minute to look up this additional information, but it is very valuable to have at times when we want to focus on just one or two legislators.
- Our Event Alerts will notify you when we have events in your neck of the woods (typically within 50 miles).
- News Postings from MOC Website - If you sign up for this option, you will receive an email at 6:00 AM any morning there was a "news" item posted to our website in the previous 24 hours. You can also opt to receive it as a weekly digest instead, in this cas we will only email you once a week (at most) instead of every day we post a new article.
- Bi-Weekly Updates - Receive updates on what we're about to do around that state and a summary of what has just happened in the past two weeks. We try to look two weeks ahead and two weeks back.
- Random Musings of MOC's President - Random drivel about Open Carry and guns that comes out of the mind of MOC's President.
- Press Releases - Receive a copy of Michigan Open Carry, Inc's press releases.
Because we value your privacy, we will never sell our list, give it away, or let other parties use it.
To ensure you receive our emails (as opposed to going into your spam box), add "email@example.com" to your address book.